Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Gym: Part Deux

I've been tricked.
Hoodwinked.
Scammed.
Had one pulled over on me.
Deceived.

And I don't like it. It makes me angry, confused, betrayed and a little bit sad.

That's right, my friends. I was tricked into taking a Step class last night at the gym.

"But Cori, how do you get tricked into taking a Step class at the gym? Don't you normally have to sign up for those things?"

Well, the class that I normally go to had something missing from it- the instructor. She is on vacation this week, which means that we had a substitute. And just like every other substitute in the world, she did not stick to the plan. She decided that Step was a good idea, since she normally teaches Step.

So Step we did.

Until I left about three quarters of the way through, because I had hurt my toe, and was having an asthma attack.

(Which is pretty weird for someone who doesn't have asthma. But it did feel like my throat was closing up, and I did need an inhaler when I got home.)

Note to self: Never take a step class for the rest of my life. It's the Devil, capital D.



No comments: