Friday, September 19, 2008

A Fickle Female

All I want to do is bake cupcakes, go to the gym and create crafty things.

Of course, a few months ago all I wanted to do was go to yoga class and explore Baltimore.

Before that I just wanted to sleep.

I seem to be quite fickle in the activities that I'm wholly consumed by. I'll run towards something full tilt for a while, but as soon as something happens to break my gait, that's it- I'm done. I can't seem to find the fervor that I once had for an activity.

I seem to lack the stamina to do anything for an extended period of time. Even the things I do for a while are sporadic. I've kept a livejournal since 2001 or so (although I'm on my second one. The first had to be deleted for issues I'd rather not go over...). There are whole months where I don't write anything.

Even as I write this, I'm losing interest in it. It took me all day to think of a topic (there are so many out there!) and it isn't even that intriguing. I could have written about a thousand things. Instead, I chose my lack of attention span.

Perhaps I'll get over this slump of not being able to pay attention.

I think that a better, more focused Cori is in order. It'll be easy enough...


Wait. What was I saying again? I saw something shiny.

ANYWAY, this upcoming Monday I have a tough decision when it comes to television: Watch the 3 hour long season premier of Heroes, or the hilarious half hour premier of How I Met Your Mother.

Any input?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heroes beats everything else. It has been decided.