Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Well, I know that Halloween isn't even here (but it is just around the corner), but B and I have already discussed our holiday present to ourselves.

I'll give you a hint- it looks like this:



This year, we are going halvesies on a Wii!

I thought it would be an awesome idea because of this game:



I mean, we all know how much I enjoy Animal Crossing: Wild World (which I've mentioned on at least two occasions). How much cooler is Animal Crossing for the Wii?! The graphics are intense!





Well, as intense as getting on a bus or hanging out on the beach can be (and I swear, those two things can be super intense).

Oh, and I should also mention how excited I am to be able to play Mario Party and Guitar Hero: World Tour...

But, Animal Crossing!

(Super Geeky Bonus- The four funniest Penny Arcade Comics about the Wii. Not for the faint hearted, those who hate practical jokes, people who are against Harry Potter, or people against Wii Sports, which is awesome.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeahh I totally agree!
I have had both animal crossing wild world and animal crossing city folk, but im ubsessed with city folk! The graphics are awesome, the city rocks and theres way more events.
Im on it right now :p)