Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What Does Cori Do When She's Bored At Work?

She surfs the internet for ridiculous things. I've for some reason stumbled upon a baby/toddler costume website (because when you're a parent, there's nothing better than the ability to dress up your helpless little ones in stupid costumes).

Top five ridiculous baby costumes, in order from least crazy to most crazy:

#5



#4



#3



#2




#1


And the runners up (because they were too good not to share, but not good enough to make the list:



Personally, I find this child intensely disturbing. I'm not sure if it's the smile/gas/crying face or some unknown element...




I love that the Little Dutch Girl Costume has clogs and wig (attached to hat) included.


I don't know what's so amazing about this. Is it the little boy's hand gesture? The way his feet are positioned? Or that his shirt says 'Word to Yo Mommy' on it. Either way, it's amazing!

2 comments:

teddi said...

#3 is my faaaaavorite...

Anonymous said...

this filled my belly with giggles.