Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A to Z about me!

Of course, it's not the internet without a meme. Tagged by TAG... oh man. I can feel awful jokes and puns ahead.

A. Attached or Single? The former. For a long time.
B. Best Friend? My boyfriend, fondly known as B around here.
C. Cake or pie? What an awful thing to make me choose! Let's see... I love to bake cupcakes, but I have recently fallen in love with Dangerously Delicious Pies... I'm going to side on indecisive here, and go with both. <3<3<3
D. Day of choice? Saturday. There is no other day of the week where I'm able to sleep in and stay up late. ::shakes fist at my 9 to 5 job::
E. Essential item? The necklace that B gave me for my birthday this year. It only comes off for yoga (I'm not a fan of being hit in the face while I'm trying to relax in downward dog).
F. Favorite color? It's very recently become Teal.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummi Bears! You've gotta love a candy with a theme song and cartoon.
H. Home town? Margate, FL
I. Favorite indulgence? Books. Man, if we got nutrition through reading, I'd be Jabba the Hut.
J. January or July? January. Winter's the best!
K. Kids? Hopefully. Eventually. Potentially undecided.
L. Life isn’t complete without? B and the Kitties, Otter & Isis.
M. Marriage date? ... Good question. B?
N. Number of brothers and sisters? The big Zero.
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples are great, but there's nothing more refreshing than a ripe, juicy orange.
P. Phobias? Being lonely- not alone. Sometimes alone time is nice. But when I'm sick of it, it's lovely to have someone else around.
Q. Quotes?
In reading a novel, any novel, we have to know perfectly well that the
whole thing is nonsense, and then, while reading, believe every word of it.
Finally, when we're done with it, we may find -- if it's a good novel -- that
we're a bit different from what we were before we read it, that we have been
changed a little, as if by having met a new face, crossed a street we never
crossed before. But it's very hard to _say_ just what we learned, how we were
changed.

Ursula K. Leguin, Introduction of The Left Hand of Darknes
R. Reasons to smile? Cupcakes, Vegetables, Kittens, Silly Hairstyles & my friends.
S. Season of choice? Fall & Spring. After living in Florida my whole life, to witness the dying, and rebirth of the Earth is the most beautiful thing out there.

T. Tag 5 people: No can do, man. No one to tag! (Note to self... Make more friends with Blogs...)
U. Unknown fact about me? Unknown, but not surprising- I learned how to read early on in pre-school. And I haven't stopped since!
V. Vegetable? Almost all of them. What kind of vegetarian would I be if I disliked vegetables?
W. Worst habit? It's a tie- nagging and jumping to conclusions.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? X-ray. They're less invasive.
Y. Your favorite food? Hrm. It really depends on the week. Pasta's pretty awesome, though.
Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius. Gotta love them fire signs.
Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? Monkeys and Walruses.

No comments: