Friday, July 18, 2008

A Dream Come True!

Well... I created Cori's Cupcakery. Which doesn't sound like much- and it isn't. But I also have completed my first transaction.


A woman in my office bought 1 dozen strawberry cupcakes from me. She received them this morning. Apparently, I run a pretty efficient business (which is easy to do with 1 customer and 1 order).

She also grabbed a bunch of fliers from me, to hand out to people. I'm pretty excited.

I never made strawberry cupcakes before, and it was quite the interesting experience. Granted, I find everything with baking an interesting experience. That's why I do it so much!

I'm also debating culinary school, with a specialty in baking and pastry. Then, maybe I can get a job at Charm City Cakes, and work with Duff Goldman!

1 comment:

teddi said...

YUM! Wish you would have brought these into some of our workshops!